Friday, May 7, 2010

Monsters Website

There more then one thing that was unexpected about this assignment. Like for one i didn't think i could do it create a website but i did and it was a lot easier then i thought it would be. No it turn out better then I thought it would it's actually pretty cool. The one thing I would do differently is I would take a little more time on it and make it cooler and better then it is now. On a scale 1 to 10 i rate my website at 81/2 cause its just that nice. Now my creativity on this assignment is very assume I think it came out great the way I added the different colors and made my words turn backwards.

2 comments:

  1. i think it came out great, too. i love the rollover (backwards words) thing. no one's done that before. i think you have a very respectable-looking website that looks interesting and that's well laid out. it's definitely a cool FIRST website!

    great job -- you've done very well in this class. good luck on the portfolio.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100!
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your semester average is a 97! great work, isaiah.

    ReplyDelete